Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wow!!!!

Wow!!! The publishers have returned my manuscript review and I was blown away.  It's another step in the process I didn't expect to go through, but the results were so good I don't mind.  All I can say is, Thank you, Lord!

In the General Overview, the editors called it an "engaging work of fiction."

In manuscript's strengths, they said "Readers will not only stay absorbed in the text as the book is very well written, but will also have a sense of closure as they finish the book.  The editors go on to call me a talented storyteller (Thank you!).  To them, "characters seem realistic and contain relatable emotional expressions."

In their view, "The storyline contains many essential values, opening the readers eyes to Christian virtues in which readers can use to cross-examine his or her life."  They got it, they totally got it.

Of course there are always areas of improvement and the only suggestion made was that I add a prologue.

28 years in the making.  Thank you, Lord, for your patience with me and thank you friends, for your encouragement and thank you editors at Xulon for being so kind.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment