Friday, July 11, 2014

Congratulations

Heartiest congrats to the Benham brothers.  No, I've never met them, but I admire them for standing up to the bullies who got them taken off the new HGTV show that was scheduled to start soon.  Until that happened, I was an avid fan of HGTV.

However, since the channel hasn't gotten the news that bullies are NEVER satisfied, they caved.  And they lost me as a viewer.  SunTrust bank came close to losing us as customers for the same reason, but the outcry kept them from doing the same thing.

The amazing thing that causes me to say congratulations to the Benham's is their beautiful attitude.  They were all smiles when they were interviewed on Fox News yesterday and had nothing but good things to say about HGTV because the channel has forked over money to help those who were on board for the show.

That's true Christianity.  They give all glory to God and I am grateful for them.  To the bullies, God always gets the last laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment