Friday, July 18, 2014

Honorary RN

If they give out honorary Registered Nurse degrees, then my daughter-in-law should be the first one in line.  When her mother contracted a leukemia that eventually took her life, Debby was there.  Now, our granddaughter is in excruciating pain and in line for surgery.  Mom was there.  When our grandson arrived to help move our granddaughter, he contracted strep and -you guessed it-Mom was there.

It's been a tough couple of months, so 3 cheers for Honorary Nurse Debby!

But then, I'm reminded of the time when Bob received an extremely high evaluation for promotion.  After I read it, I mentioned how terrific it was and Bob's response was tepid.  "Why would you act like this," I asked.  "What more could the man say?"

"He could've recommend me for general," laughed the Sergeant First Class.

OK, so 3 cheers for Honorary Dr. Debby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment