Thursday, July 24, 2014

Learning, but a long way to go.

This morning's experiment was only partially successful, as you can see.  I was able, with a great deal of help from my husband, to add a picture to the blog.  However, it didn't land where I wanted it to.

Baby steps.  I have to remember to take baby steps. When you reach 70 and are still learning, I guess it's a good thing.  It's humbling to know everyone else know's how ignorant I am in the gadgets this world depends on.

I'd so much rather talk to a person.  But, I'm repeating myself, so I'll say thank you to  my patient husband, to my granddaughter, and to my friend who's blessed me with her expertise to help me get started. One of these days, hopefully, I be comfortable with this contrary gadget.  I can dream, can't I?

Oh, the rose in the experiment was a tip to the fact that, at 12:10 AM, "The Color of Roses" was returned to the publisher after yet another edit.  I received an immediate e-mail stating that any more changes would cost me, so I sincerely hope all goes smoothly and there's no need for corrections.  Memories of college days, however, do not give me much hope.  No matter how many times I edited a paper, it always came back with misspelled words circled.  Drove me crazy then.  Drives me crazy now, but as everyone like to say, it is what it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment