Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hooray!

Finally.  I was able to do something on the computer and show my husband how to find what he was looking for!  Will wonders never cease.  Actually, it was just a matter of reading the different things I could click on.  However, I didn't have time this morning since I had to go to work.

When I got home, he was trying to accomplish the simple little detail on his iPad.  I told him how.  In the long run, he got there before I did because he was cleaning my computer and I couldn't use it. Guess I didn't show him so much after all.

Three people have told me my biggest problem is that I don't "fool around with it."  True.  I've admitted I'm scared of the blooming thing.  Usually, when I need to learn something new, I'm in the middle of something I know how to do and I don't want to take the risk of losing what I've accomplished.  Then too, if I just start pushing buttons as those three people have advised and I do succeed in finding what I need, I don't remember which button I pushed to get what I wanted.

A very dear friend said to forget paying $60 an hour for lessons.  She said to look into classes for seniors at the Senior Center or at the local colleges.  Good idea.  Just think one of these days I may actually quit whining about computers.  Now, there's a switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment