Friday, January 9, 2015

They're at it again

I think they're at it again.  The NSA.  Which is so ridiculously funny when you think about it.  Why would they be afraid of this great-grandma who has no clout whatsoever?  We've had several calls recently from D.C. and Indio, California, but when we answer, no one speaks.  I think it's because I had to get not one, but two licenses to sell my book.  Somehow, somewhere, someone listed me as a company.  If so, I am a company of one, but Uncle Sam may think I'm trying to cheat him.  Such a waste of tax dollars to pay someone an exorbitant salary to check up on me, who has never risen financially above lower middle class.  As retirees, we're now below the poverty line.

Several months ago, long distance calls to friends were listened to and, on occasion, even disconnected.  Maybe it's all in my imagination and I'm more than willing to concede that.  However, if they are listening, their paranoia is showing.  I've got nothing to hide and I refuse to wallow in paranoia myself, although if they want me, they'll find a way to get me, even if they have to lie about it.

NSA, if you want to find out about me, read my blog, read my book, "The Color of Roses," check my emails.  Follow me on Pinterest, or Facebook.  I think you'll find I'm harmless.  Unless you don't like Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment