Monday, August 18, 2014

Funny?

People tell me I'm funny, but I don't think I have a sense of humor, unfortunately.  I think they may be saying I'm strange in a funny way.  I either say something or do something unusual they're commenting on.

Take this morning.  I learned a lesson in multi-tasking at my age-NOT.  Bob and Sheila returned from their morning stroll in the park while I was almost finished preparing my breakfast.  Since Sheila's dog food only needs to be put in the microwave for a few seconds, I decided to do that first.  While it was warming, I got her kibble out and, you guess it-poured it into my oatmeal!  Bob's comment?  "Now, that's funny.  I don't care who you are."

Funny ha ha, or funny strange?  One thing's for sure.  I'm too old to multi-task.

No comments:

Post a Comment