Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blossoms on my tree

God has blessed me with the most wonderful friends.

One approached me this morning before church started to tell me how much she enjoyed "The Color of Roses."  It's always gratifying to hear.  Kristen said she doesn't think she's ever read a book so quickly.  She just knew there had to be a happy ending.  I agree.  I like books with happy endings.  Then, she smiled and said if I knew of any Charlie's around, introduce her!  It's also gratifying to hear that readers think the characters are believable.

Another friend in Pennsylvania sent money to buy the book before I sent it.  Now, that's a friend!

Still another said she didn't read, but she'd buy one for her mother-in-law who does.

Is it any wonder I consider them blossoms on my tree-a spot of beauty in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment